Qualified Bank Staff
Woodlands Early Learning are currently looking for flexible, qualified Bank Staff to join our team.
Our full day shift is between 8am and 6pm Mon to Fri, although we sometimes need mornings or afternoons too. The more flexible you are, the busier we can keep you!
A great opportunity for an experienced childcare practitioner to join our Woodlands Nursery team, taking on responsibilities of caring for our children aged 1– 4 years.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience working with children
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have skills necessary to work independently and as a team
- Have knowledge of the EYFS
- Spontaneous and fun with children’s activities and play experiences
- Ability to read a book upside down, one page covered by the hand of a toddler and be interrupted at least 4 times!
- Have a true passion for childcare
Your main duties will include:
- Covering staff within ratios
- Supporting children in meeting their individual needs
- Being a role-model to all children
- Working closely within a team
- Ensuring the highest levels of well-being and safety for the children in your care
As part of the Woodlands Team you will receive:
- Freshly cooked lunch provided
- Uniform provided
- A full DBS check and update service paid for
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- A strong support system from the Woodlands family
Woodlands is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children within our setting, we fully train all staff on Safeguarding and child protection as the upmost importance.
A full job description will be sent out with all prospective applications.
Contact us on 01489 570853 for any questions or send over your CV to email@example.com
Full Time – Qualified Nursery Practitioner
Woodlands Early Learning LTD have an exciting opportunity to join our Family! We are looking to hire highly motivated and enthusiastic, qualified practitioners to inspire and educate! We have positions available at both of our settings in Sarisbury Green & Segensworth Road.
We welcome you to get in touch if you have questions or would like a socially distant visit to the setting on 01489605495.
Essential skills and qualities:
- To care for, educate and nurture children between the ages of 3 months to 5 years
- To deliver high quality education that meets the individual needs of all children
- To interact directly with children so their day is filled with laughter, curiosity and imagination
- Form trusting relationships with families
- To interact with our other professionals depending on the needs of the child and their families
- Understand and put into practice the EYFS
- Be able to communicate effectively with parents, children and colleagues
- Work within part of a team
- Complete observations and reports using online learning journal ‘Tapestry’
- Have excellent communication skills with children and grown ups!
- Work well within a team
- Use initiative and be flexible with approach
- Be an exceptional role model
- Be willing to complete additional training
- Have a strong commitment to improving the outcomes for children of all ages.
What we can offer you:
- A supportive and caring team
- Continuous professional development
- Pension scheme
- 24 days holiday a year, increasing with service
- Well being service and support
- 4 day working week
Expected start date: From ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Part time considered
Salary: From minimum wage
All precautions are being taken and in line with the Department Of Education
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £6.45-£9.00 per hour
Please give us a call or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application form!